Our partners have been carefully selected to help our clients, achieve their goals of creating a more Equitable and Inclusive workforce. We have a very strong relationship with all of our partners and are able to leverage their extensive experience to maximise your ROI in your inclusion initiatives.
CareerAgility takes an integrated approach for evaluating a company’s culture, workplace systems, organizational alignment and employee perception all of which directly impacts diversity and inclusion. Our data-driven process provides clients with actionable recommendations required for building a strategy tailored to our clients’ unique needs.
Diversity in Recruitment
We help recruitment teams get to grips with diversity and inclusion. Through training and advice, we give recruiters the insight, tools and confidence to attract diverse talent, recruit inclusively, secure better business and confidently partner with their clients and hiring managers.
Denise Farquharson Coaching
Denise Farquharson Coaching understands that getting the right people into your company and nurturing them to deliver effectively, requires a combination of skills.
Every company wants to succeed in their systems, processes and people, and I help you bring all three together.
* ECR 360 scientific assessments
* Development plans
* Solution focusing coaching approach
* Bespoke coaching strategies for success
Forces Transition Group (FTG)
The Forces Transition Group (FTG) supports different groups involved in the veteran community. The FTG Is an extension to the family life that current serving, those just leaving, veterans, and the spouses and partners of those already mentioned. They provide a host of instrumental services, which include:
• The art of CV writing – demilitarising and civilianising the CV
• Networking Masterclass – how to communicate with non-military stakeholders
• CPD Alignment – continuation training for the civilian world
• Elevation and Interview Technique – how to “pitch yourself” and interview
• Financial Planning – Specialist financial advice for those that do, or have served and their families